Thursday, January 25, 2007

Shallow Them

This is not giving myself an excuse to grow bigger.

However, I am so proud of myself these days with my replies when others commenting on me being "Too FAT".

Busybody: You are fat now. What do you eat?
Pancake: Do you find me prettier? Yeah, I have athletic built, so I prefer myself to look slightly chubbier. I look ugly when I am too thin.

Busybody: Wow you look so fat now (making hand gesture that my face has grown double in size, and my body has expanded three times)!
Pancake: Is it? I don't find it that way. You must have seen it wrongly. In fact, I have lost weight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some people say that to make themselves look good, when in fact they should look at themselves through the mirror.

Anonymous said...

Just reply to busybody are fat: Wow, You must have not seen me for a while. I was as big as you, I've lost weight.

or

Busybody who are thin: I have enough nutrient I need. DO you need some, I think you do, hay?

Pancake Queen said...

Thanks for support, Woofhams & Kim Ying.

I may be fat, ugly and unattractive, BUT at least I am smart!!!