May be I don't look stunning (but I thought we always prefer bridesmaid to be less attractive than the bride) ...
May be I don't have qualities of a bridesmaid (what exactly are the qualities?) ...
May be I am too outspoken (I will speak more than the MC?)
May be my role is more suitable as a prop ... Might Be. Could Be.
Now that I have past the "bridesmaid Wannabe" phase, bridesmaid or not is no longer an issue to me. However, comments received for not inviting to be the bridesmaid are more upsetting though.
- Sorry, they have decided to invite all the 20s young women as my bridesmaids;
- Hey, you might not look too good in that dress because that design is for younger women;
- Hmm, I don't know how to put across to you, but the best man prefers bridesmaid to be around his age;
- Would you mind to be the advisor telling us when the groom's team arrives?
- Oh! If you don't mind, could you lead the bridesmaid team in the singing part later. They don't exactly have good voice like yours.
Actually I don't mind. I really don't mind. Despite all have just said, I am still very confident of myself, especially I don't look my age.