Friday, September 29, 2006

Sisters Power

My sister, Woofhams, and I are 3 years apart. When I was 9, she was 6. While other kids immersed themselves with Paper, Scissors & Stone at that age, we have already advanced to play Cops & Thief with a neighbour girl called Kitang. Kitang is a wicked girl. She manipulated our kindness. Every time she did something wrong, she concealed her mistake by telling her friends that she is a child that abandoned by her own mother. She stole things from her friends’ house. When she was caught red-handed, she threatened us that she could cast black magic on us and she extorted us for money. She told us that we have annoyed her by exposing her true identity and the money was to prevent her from turning us into ugly ducklings. Of course, Woofhams and I didn’t buy her extortions, so we always joined forces to design well-thought plans after school to have Kitang exposed her ill-doings herself. Amongst which, this particular incident is the most interesting:

Kitang flinged her ugly shoulder length hair acting as if she was Miss Universe when she saw Woofhams and Pancakeism.

Woofhams and Pancakeism: Kitang, Kitang, we saw your auntie buying a toy soldier for King Kong an hour ago at Kartiam corner shop. She might be using the money you got from William yesterday. You’d better run home and check.

Kitang: How did my auntie find out about the money?? I hid it in an old biscuits container under my bed.

Woofhams and Pancakeism shrugged: We don’t know about that. You’d better rush home and find out the truth yourself.

Kitang ran home. Woofhams and Pancakeism laughed heartily.

5 minutes later at Kitang’s house which she stayed with her auntie and her auntie’s three children.

Without checking her old biscuits container, she stormed into the living room and asked her auntie: Aunt, did you just buy a toy soldier for King Kong?

Kitang’s Aunt: Yes, I did. King Kong wanted the toy badly, and he refused to eat. How did you know? I thought you were at Siew Hiung’s house helping her with babysitting?

Kitang: How could you use my money to buy King Kong a toy soldier??? It doesn’t matter to me King Kong doesn’t eat. Afterall, he is already very fat.

Kitang’s Aunt: I didn’t use your money. Stop saying your cousin King Kong this way. Your money came from me anyway, I am the only auntie you have who is willing to give pocket money to you every day. What did you mean by USING YOUR MONEY? You are just a child, how could you have money besides the 50 cents I give you every morning before school.

Kitang: I have my own money. That was my money. I have the money. I have $10 that I STOLE from William yesterday.

Kitang’s Aunt: WHAT KITANG!! You STOLE???

The moral of above true story is: Don’t under-estimate the power of Sisters Pact ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this entry very much. Yes, no one can bully us when we join forces.

You made the guy at Hua Ho, Berakas fell down the stairs and I ran down and smirked at him.

Truly power of sister act ;)

Pancake Queen said...

Yes! I always believe the story of chopsticks when bundled together is harder to break than one chopstick alone! ;-)