Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Now This Is A Hard Act To Follow ...

Bobby was trying to catch a lizard.
Look how focused he was!

Don't worry, he didn't get the lizard. Initially, I thought he has spotted a fly. He doesn't allow anyone besides our family members in the house, and in Bobbytionary his unwanted strangers include birds, flies, lizards and ALL unfamiliar visitors. Whenever he spots an unfamiliar face, he barks non-stop at Papa and Mama until he gets their attention. Then, he will either tug at Papa's pants or Mama's slippers, and lead them to whoever and whatever he saw.

I scolded Bobby this afternoon re lizard. He is still mad at me. He shut his eyes when I called him an hour ago, but he ran to Papa when Papa merely called his name softly.

What can I say. Experts claim there is a negative relationship between IQ & EQ for men. HaHa.

ps: Have a look at Bobby's photos which I posted for entry on 1st September and compare with this photo. He has grown chubby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he has chubby cheeks now.

Is his paws like Pickles's [looks like little cubs]?

I have Pickles's photo on my desk. I always compare their looks. They look quite alike.

Pancake Queen said...

Yes, Pickles & Bobby look like twins. Of course, they were born at the same time. Yes, you are right. Bobby does have those little cubs' paws!

FreddieGirl said...

what a sweetie - he's so cute!

Pancake Queen said...

To Huberama: Yes indeed. We discovered another cute thing about Bobby this afternoon. He would wait by the main door if he didn't see my dad's car in the car porch ;p