Wow! I haven't blogged for a long, long, long time. This is probably the longest time that I have been away from my blog since I first blogged ;-)
So, what are the updates?
To begin with, (1) I've maintained my weight, instead of ballooned further;
(2) My hair is longer, and I am growing out my fringe;
(3) I haven't added anything new to my wardrobe and shoes compartments for so long that I have almost forgotten the joy of clothes- and shoes-shopping;
(4) I used to keep thinking that I was old until I saw an adidas poster of Sophie at 45 years old. Geez, high time for me to re-claim the old me.
I mustn't regress!
"I am Too positive to be doubtful; Too optimistic to be fearful, and Too determined to be defeated."
(5) I have learnt to accept that imperfectionism is another type of beauty. Not everyone knows how to appreciate this beauty.
(6) I have learnt that "Embrace those who love you & whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down.
(7) I have learnt that "Never tell your propblems to anyone ... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them."
"God grant me the Serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, Courage to change the things that I can, and Wisdom to know the difference."
Most important of all, I have learnt that nothing is more important than your family and your health.
Last, but not least, I used to condition my mind to think that, "Once you have missed the boat, you missed the boat." (8) Well, I have taken the time to think, reflect and re-discover recently that: One boat goes, another will come. Important is, you must reflect on (a) how to capitalize on your Strengths, (b) how to work on your Weaknesses, (c) how to tap on those Opportunities, and (d) how to turn your Threats around.
Isn't it true?