Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Woman Of Strength

"Life is a series of problem-solving opportunities. The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you depending on how you respond to them" 
- Rick Warren

A Strong Woman
Vs 
A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face ..
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future ..
A woman of strength realises life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings, and capitalises on them to develop herself into a stronger woman of strength.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey ..
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong. 

- Copyright © 2005 Dee Cheeks -
Source from: http://www.motivateus.com

2 comments:

Judy said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I have enjoyed my visit to yours. I love the post about women of strength. I also enjoyed looking at your parent's garden and the japanese food looks great.
Come by anytime I love company!

Pancake Queen said...

Thanks Judy! I love your blog, and I am sure will visit often. I particularly like those gadgets on the right panel, very interesting!