Friday, December 07, 2007

Cinderella

I have a confession to make. I own too many footwears from stilettos, heels to boots and flip flops. I used to own more than 15 pairs of flip flops when I was in Brisbane and I wore flip flops even in winter because Brissie winter is nice & breezy and not icy cold.

One of the problems with me owning too many heels is I tend to wear the same pair that made me feel comfortable. This morning, I have decided to revisit all my shoe boxes and take out those old ones that I haven't worn for a long time.

During the de-cluttering process, I've decided to throw one of my old favourite pairs (but, too worn out to wear anymore). Its nick: Cheers, my love!

This pair looks good on me but my feet hurt like hell at the end of working day. So, I've decided to keep it in "cold storage" for a while. Its nick: Good to see only.

I bought this pair recently - good colour and comfortable to wear. Its nick: On the run .....


This is a new arrival, and I absolutely love the colour! Its nick: Cinderella.

2 comments:

K said...

Pretty shoes!

Pancake Queen said...

Thanks!! I love "on the run" the best hehe!!