Monday, November 05, 2007

More Baby Talk

I am in writing mood these few days. Probably it's because the weather is good, my mood is good and it's the first time in many years that clerk knows how to file without me guiding her much and younger colleagues are finishing respective reports on time if not submitting earlier.

God is answering my work prayer!

***************
Here's a comic strip to make you laugh and to kick away Monday's blues:

Subject: Baby Blues (adapted from "Write From Karen" website)


Good News to share: Baby K is due in 17 days time according to gynae's calculation! Can't wait to be Auntie!! I will be Ta-Ku-Ma (direct translation from Mandarin: Eldest Aunt aka addressing father's eldest sister).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too. So excited to see little K :)

Pancake Queen said...

Guess what! I could even imagine how baby K will talk to his father like how his father talks to his father's father ... hehe ...

Remember when Dato K was 3, sprinkled baby powder on the floor and smeared it with milk pretended he was in England. We ended up scolded by Mama. How time flies!

K said...

Those are funny comics.. I like the first one

How exciting that you're going to be an auntie!!

Pancake Queen said...

Yep, everyone at home is so exciting! Woofhams (my younger sister) and myself are first-time aunties!!!

He hee ... I laughed so hard when I read the first one!