Sunday, November 25, 2007

Listen to Mama's Words Part 2

曲: 周杰倫 Music: Jay Chou
詞: 周杰倫 Lyrics: Jay Chou
Part lyrics of Jay Chou's "Listen To Mama's Words"


小朋友 你是否有很多問號 為什麼
Hey kid, you seem to have many questions!
別人在那看漫畫 我卻在學畫畫 對著鋼琴說話
While other kids are reading comics, I am here attending arts classes and only have piano as my only friend.
別人在玩遊戲 我卻靠在牆壁背我的ABC
While other kids are playing, my back is always facing the empty wall reciting on ABC.
我說我要一台大大的飛機 我卻得到一台舊舊錄音機
I told you Mama, I wanted a big aeroplace, but I always got an old recorder.
為什麼 要聽媽媽的話 長大後你就會開始懂得這種話
I asked you why. You told me to listen to Mama's words and told me one day I'll understand your every word.
長大後我開始明白 為什麼我跑的比別人快 飛的比別人高
Now that I am older and I began to to understand your every word .
將來大家看的都是我畫的漫畫 大家唱的都是 我寫的歌
One day others will read the comics I created and sing the songs I wrote.
媽媽的辛苦 不讓你看見 溫暖的食譜在她心裡面
Mama wouldn't let you see her hardship, she knows the warm recipes by heart.
有空就多多握握她的手 把手牽著一起夢遊
When you have time, hold her hands.
聽媽媽的話 別讓她受傷 想快快長大 才能保護她
Listen to Mama's words, don't let her get hurt. You might want to grow up faster and be able to protect her.
美麗的白髮 幸福中發芽 天使的魔法 溫暖中慈祥
Beautiful white hair, happiness growing beneath.
在你的未來 音樂是你的王牌 拿王牌談個戀愛
Music is the key to your success in your future, use it to be your niche.
唉 我不想把你教壞 還是聽媽媽的話吧 晚點在戀愛吧
Sigh, I don’t want to teach you to be a bad kid. Please listen to your Mama's words and don't get into any relationship too early in life.
我知道你未來的路 當媽比我更清楚
I know your future path, but your Mama knows it even better.
你會開始學其他同學在書包寫東寫西
Soon you will start imitating friends and write things on your backpack.
但我建議你最好寫 媽媽我會用功讀書
But I would advise you not to do that and tell your Mama that you will put in your best effort to study hard.
用功讀書 怎麼會從我嘴巴說出
Geez, I couldn't believe I told you to study hard. Those words from my mouth.
不想你輸所以要教你 用功讀書
I teach you because I don't want you to lose. Study hard kid.
我找不到童年寫的情書 你寫完不要送人
I couldn't find the love letter I wrote when I was younger. Anyway, don't send that letter out.
因為過兩天你會在操場上撿到
Because you will find it on the playground two days later.
你會開始喜歡上流行歌 因為張學友開始準備唱吻別
Soon you will start to like pop music because Jacky Cheung is about to sing Kiss Goodbye (Kiss Goodbye is a popular Mandarin song that was a hit in the 90s).
聽媽媽的話 別讓她受傷 想快快長大 才能保護她
Listen to Mama's words, don't let her get hurt. You might want to grow up faster and be able to protect her.

No comments: