Monday, November 12, 2007

Hollywood Babies

According to the enclosed link, US Weekly Readers is running a poll to see which celebrity baby is the luckiest of them all based on which superstar parents they have. The contestants are Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, Suri Cruise, Sean Federline and Violet Affleck.

I would have thought Violet Affleck top the vote with both parents by her side in most pictures I've seen. To my surprise, most Americans voted for Sean Federline!?

Anyway, which celebrity baby name you think is the coolest?! I would say is Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

3 comments:

K said...

I think Violet Affleck would probably have the most stable home life. Her parents seem the most down to earth of all them.

I agree with you on the name. Shiloh is cool!!

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Most probably the surname is not all-time hunks, director but just a surname emerged out of famous mother.

The rest of the babies' daddys are BIG names! ;)

Pancake Queen said...

HeHe Interesting findings from two of your observations!

Yep, Jennifer & Ben are more-down-to-earth couples in Hollywood to date, after John Travolta & his wife I would say.

Yep, Sean must have a difficult childhood having a mother that is "not a girl but not yet a woman" hehe ...

But I think it is cool for Shiloh to have both Jolie and Pitt in her surname.