Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ms Believe or Misbelief?

May be due to the fact that I am the firstborn at home, I was trained to be fiercely independent and unnecessarily compassionate since young. Fiercely independent helps me a lot especially during those moments of broken hearted and other dilemmas. However, I found myself overly and pointlessly compassionate. The irrationally compassion has weakened my delegation skills and refrained myself from making good use of my networking. This morning when I was in the midst of doubt whether my compassion has been taken for granted, I went to check my e-mails and found the following message from an Astrology site that I signed on for free daily updates:

Take your thoughts and share them with those who can help execute them today, Pancake. If you have a trailer that needs to be moved, don't try to do it all by hand. Ask around for someone with a large truck who can hook it up to the back and cart it around to wherever it needs to go. You have the resources available to you, all you need to do is set the gears in motion.

No comments: