Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Beginning Of The End


I'm going to place my order this weekend for J.K.Rowling's 7th book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which is due to release on 21st July 2007. Spoiler warning: The author has stated that, the final volume completes the unfinished story from book six: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and she doesn't have plans for any sequels concerning Harry Potter after the 7th book.

Tips for Rowling: Well, instead of sequels, why not try out a prequel like the Star Wars prequel trilogy. I believe many would like to know more of Voldermort. From the last two books, Harry Potter seems to bear many similarities to Voldermort. Question is: who is, in fact, the real Boy Who Lived?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should start writing and get J.K Rowling out :)

I think you know the content better than her now.

Pancake Queen said...

Thanks!!! A children's book is in fact on my To-Do-List. Great Minds Think Alike! Now, is to find time and discipline myself to write!