Monday, March 05, 2007

Ask For The Other Hand

I have been thinking on many things lately. How I wish I wasn't that moody during the new year week, then it would be more fun. Though not many have noticed (I am outspoken, but I usually prefer to share joy than problems) I was hitting the trough of the moodiness, I have tried very hard not to show I wasn't myself. Thanks God for the "invisible strength" that my late granny has lent me (I always believe her assistance whenever I am down), I have managed to come out of my little dark world.

If I wasn't so moody during the new year week, on the other hand, I would have more time to share jokes with my mom and my Sis Woofhams. I would be able to help my family more. I would like to visit Mr Scorpio at his father-in-law's house. I would laugh more. I would be happier.

Therefore, I have decided I am not going to waste another second of my life to experience the similar trough again. I, therefore, now am chasing after and trying to bring back the "Happy" Me.

That's how the school of Pancakeism supposes to be ;-p

Below are pictures of gifts for my sister-in-law during my brother's and sis-in-law's betrothal day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Che. You should be the happy you like you always are.

We missed you presence on the first day. Glad that you're back now :) Like what I always say, our family needs to be ALTOGETHER, otherwise, we won't feel complete.

Pancake Queen said...

Thanks! I feel bad too for not being there with all of you. Don't worry, I have managed to pull myself together, and will be forever-Happy-Me ever after!