Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Yesterday I looked back at my past relationship failures, and did a summary before I chucked all of them into a metaphorical Memory Shredder:

"A wise woman should know when to try harder and when to walk away".

The "Memory Shredder" is an idea that I've borrowed from the "Memory Library" in Stephen King's (2003) Dreamcatcher.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us - Helen Keller

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, totally agree with Helen Keller :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, totally agree with Helen Keller :)

Pancake Queen said...

Helen Keller is brilliant! I love some of her neglected quotes.

Btw, Mama is so mesmerised by Ku's acting, soon we should be buying her OSIM iMedic. HaHa, just kidding!