Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ace Your Very First Date

I laughed when I read an article in today's msn.com - Dating & Personals column.

The following are my "encouraging" feedbacks to the four suggestions provided by msn.com on What men want women to do on first date:

msn: Tell him where you want to go
pancake Queen: He said I made all decisions and made him feel useless in the courtship.

msn: Don't stress if the meal is not right
pancake Queen: He tried a spoonful of food on my plate and complaint the food tasted synthetic and he said I have poor taste in food because I didn't make a sound on the awful food.

msn: Make a genuine offer to pay
pancake Queen: He said "Since you insist to pay, I won't stop you".

msn: Be courteous
pancake Queen: I said to him "It was a great meal". He replied "Yeah, chat was good and meal was paid for".

ps: Don't laugh. I'll write about What women want men to do on first
date in my next week's posting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your replies :)

It sounds very Teos ;)

Pancake Queen said...

May be I should write a book on "What women want men to do on EVERY date" - needless to say, on top of the list would be:

(1) Listen and pay attention to what she's saying rather than showing an impatient face. A gentleman shouldn't interrupt at every commas. Wait for a full stop if you have something to add.

Anonymous said...

Ditch him!

Pancake Queen said...

To Mit Cheese: HaHa ..... That's what I did. I really couldn't stand my every sentence interrupted by his "Listen, listen, listen .....". May be he needs speech therapy ;p