Sunday, September 03, 2006

For You I Will (Confidence)

Yesterday I went to look for World Trade Center DVD, but came home instead with a Teddy Geiger's cd. I had no idea who Teddy was when I saw the cd, but one of the song titles caught my eyes - For You I Will (Confidence). After having listened to this song a few times, I don't quite agree with a few parts of the lyric - may be I've way past the teenagers' puppy love phase. Overall, not a disappointing voice.

http://www.teddygeigermusic.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As his name suggested, teddy is too kiddy. Sorry, Ted. No offence to your name but it just sounds too huggable and semi adolescent years.

Pancake Queen said...

HaHa ... BUT to my surprise, he has a voice that doesn't match his pretty boy look.

Pancake Queen said...

Thanks for letting us know. Btw, why do you like the word "fever"?

Pancake Queen said...

To Feverish: Yes, you are doing the right thing. Speaking ill of others is not a good behaviour. You would be upset if you knew your friends are saying bad things behind you too. At the same time, I also believe you should keep some of your "so-called-good-friends" at arms length only - bad influence.

Pancake Queen said...

Why sigh? Examination is the most exciting part of school. I love examination - challenging!