Saturday, September 02, 2006

Beckham Or Kaka?


I injured my left foot (fractured the 5th metatarsal bone ie. below the last toe) 29 days ago. Orthopaedist insisted I should elevate my foot whenever I sit or rest, but I don't follow any. I have gone back to work five days after my foot injury. I am an active person, and I dislike seeing myself as a patient and nor do I like to be treated like a sick patient.

I am too lazy to explain when others asked how did I injure my left foot. Last couple of days when I was in a terribly jolly mood, I explained to some that I injured my foot during a football practice. The ironic part is people DO believe what I told them - I took their response by surprise. Are they too gullible or my words too convincing?! ;/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you said you are an active person that's why they believe you! Now you know you can talk your way through and people will just believe you....hahaha...;)

Pancake Queen said...

HaHa ... but I am still an angel, agree? ;p

Anonymous said...

Please discard those who believed what you said about your foot injury. They are simply the insincere bunch of craps.

Pancake Queen said...

Don't worry, I've spent the past 31 days to think about many things. I've sorted my doubts, faith and hope in friendship and relationship. I don't want to compromise anymore. That wasn't the kind of life I want for myself.