Monday, August 14, 2006

Chaos Theory

One Heart No Chaos

I haven't learnt how to key in Chinese characters on my pc. The four words above don't have any meaning on their own. However, for those of you who know Chinese, when you translate them into Chinese - you know there is a powerful phrase behind. Is this another of my Da Vinci Code games? I won't tell you the answer now.

I like the philosophy of a Chinese economist. Last year when he passed away, I happened to read a special report on him in the newspaper and discovered some of his beautiful sayings:

Title: Talk About Encountering Difficulties

Don't worry
Don't be depressed
When you face with difficulties, align your thinking on a steady mode, you have to think calmly
Don't lose your objectivity
At the same time, maintain an optimal level of rationality
Don't despair in times of difficulty, otherwise you've lost 3/4 of the battle before even the battle starts.

This is what I really called "One Yi Heart Xin No Pu Chaos Luan".

No comments: