Monday, July 03, 2006

That 70s Show



I didn't aware I am "so-70s" until I compared pencil cases I've used when I was in primary school with pencil cases my younger cousins are using now.

Just like handbags I am having now, I used to own more than 30 pencil cases when I was a kid, and between the golden era 1976-1979, most of my pencil cases had Donnie & Marie Osmond on the cover. Most of my cousins' pencil cases are opting for minimalist concept now - monotone with canvas material would be most ideal for them.

How time flies. Do visit http://www.osmond.com / to find out more on the Osmond's 1st and 2nd Generation latest photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I even had the full of compartments ones. Press and eject the compartments. It was darn expensive.

Osmonds simple bring back a lot of childhood memories. I still remember I wanted to be like her :).

Pancake Queen said...

YEAH! You even stole Mama's purplish eyeshadow and coloured your lips very bright-red. SCARY, I must say! HaHaHaHaHa .....

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is so saddening that as we grow older, we tend to lose that ability to imagine.

I remember when I watched those TV serials. I wanted to be Marie Osmond. Lived in the Falcon Crest's house, cruise on the Love Boat. Married the super vet, Doggie Howser.

Now, if anyone would to ask me who do I want to be? Hmm, million dollars question. Not that I don't have the answers but it's just too much reservations in daring myself to dream.

Pancake Queen said...

I believe everyone should have dreams. Some dreams might be unattainable, but they set benchmarks for us to push ourselves out of the comfort zone.