Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I Believe I Can Fly


My sister has written an interesting comment in my blog yesterday discussing on the theme - "Dreams".

Here are my three dreams:
(1) My parents are busy with their own lives, they are happy with their retirement and they are laughing at photos their children have sent to their handphones everyday;

(2) My siblings each have their respective family and they run their family like a kingdom, and I'll drop by every now and then to have dinner with them discussing current affairs and laughing at our childhood memories; and

(3) I work as a freelance writer and own a cafe. Every morning I'll walk into my cafe with a happy & contented smile. I have two adopted children, the girl called Kiera and the boy called Keegan. I will send them to the best school I could afford, and I would take them with me whenever I travel.

No comments: