Friday, June 30, 2006
A Letter For Superman
Since I knew you are a reporter, I believe you won't be plagued by my few questions.
(1) Has it ever crossed your mind that Lois & a few of your colleagues are rather thick - I mean they couldn't recognise you as Superman when you exactly look like Superman minus the geeky glasses?
(2) Spiderman's uncle told him "with Great Power comes Great Responsibility". Is this the same concern for you and that's why you'd rather let Lois Lane, the woman who has reciprocal love for you, to be with Richard?
(3) In order not to waste the mileage, have you ever thought about to get an airline company to issue you a frequent flyer card?
(4) How do you determine the urgency of people you need to save? I mean, you can't be in 5 places simultaneously, and how do you choose who to save first?
(5) Do you get upset when you can't save some of the victims who are crying out for your help? Does the man of steel has a good matrix to share with re: overcome your guilt?
(6) What made you decide to wear your Superman's underwear on the outside? Just in case if you haven't followed any of the Hollywood fashion reviews, this has been the fashion faux pas for two decades.
(7) Have you ever thought about your retirement age? I mean, it is dangerous to fly at the age of 80.
(8) Have you seriously thought about your succession plan? Who'll be your best choice - Spiderman, Batman & Robin, The Incredibles or the Fantastic Four?
Thanks in advance for answering.
Faithfully your fan,
Posted by Pancake Queen