Monday, April 26, 2010

Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

I used to have an almost waist-length hair, until early March. The harsh winter weather of Japan has completely depleted my hair of moisture, so I cut 1.5 inches off.

Then a month ago, the drought season in Brunei and the running around were too much for me with long hair, so I chopped off another 2 inches. Now, I have a slightly longer than shoulder-length hair. It was uncomfortable at first I must admit, because I couldn't tie them in a bun like I used to. I used to think I am a "care-free" person and won't be bothered about my hair, seems like I was wrong. Every time I look at my old pictures, I begin to miss my longer hairstyle. This is probably one of the millionth time that I am thinking so "womanly" hahaha ...

Anyway, by Christmas, I will be Rapunzel again :-)

No comments: