Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Unusual Male-Female Relationship Comedy

My brother recommended me to watch "All About Steve". I must say it's an unusual comedy; it focuses more on human relationship rather than just male-female relationship. The story is about Mary Horowitz (played by Sandra Bullock), an eccentric crossword puzzle constructor, convinced that her blind date the CCN cameraman Steve (played by Bradley Cooper) is her true love. She trailed him as he travelled all over the country, hoping to convince him that they belong together. Bradley Cooper should be a charismatic male lead, but he wasn't given very much role to play with. I am ok with that since I don't really like him.

Love this quote from the movie: "You missed the bus probably because you're not meant to take it."

No comments: