Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome Fridays

Friday is my most favourite day of the week. As we don't work on Friday, and the day after the next working day is a Sunday. For the past 15 years, I have been treating Friday as the most "rewarding" day of the week. 

I love Fridays even more now. It's a day which I have more time to spend with Baby K. It's a day which I can catch up with my newspapers reading for the week. It's a day I am able to de-clutter my room and put aside things or throw away things. It's a day I am able to enjoy the aroma of my coffee without feeling guilty. It's a day I can afford time to have my manicure and pedicure. It's a day I can clean my heels and replace them with heels I am going to wear the following week. And, it's a day I can sit down and listen more to my parents. 

No comments: