Friday, March 06, 2009

Confessions Of A Functional Shopaholic

It's strange that friends always seem to think I am a strict shopaholic (definition of strict shopaholic: jump on every opportunity to shop, antonym: functional shopaholic). I haven't really had time to de-clutter my room lately, so I did a bit of spring cleaning this morning and found that actually I am NOT that much of a shopaholic after-all. 

Technically speaking, I am more of a window shopper. I love to see new things, it's very educational especially when it comes to electrical goods and skin care products. 

Practically speaking, I am a smart shopper. I read widely to find out on when and where to buy at my ideal price range. 

Yes, there is one form of shopping that I found most attractive and de-stressing. Groceries shopping! I found it most relaxing to pace up and down the supermarket aisles with my accessory - the shopping trolley :-)

No comments: