Friday, September 05, 2008

Traits I Just Discovered

1) At my best, I am: low maintenance, friendly and adaptable.
1) At my worst, I am: angsty, angsty, angsty.
1) I tend to dream big, but I also worry that my dreams are not attainable.
1) I'll do rational things for relationship, but I won't fall for it easily these days.
1) I enjoy intellectual conversation, but not a conversation which the over-confident individual talks all time about herself/himself and makes sarcastic comments on the rest of the world.
1) I act and think like a 49 these days.
1) I am fearless when I am angry. My favourite line when I was 7: "If you dare bully my family and me, I will make sure your feet will never touch that floor again".

The Recipe to be Pancakeism: 

3 parts Bravery
2 parts Fearlessness
1 part Devilry

Splash of Humor (notice all the 1s in my list above, haha ..)

Chug!

No comments: