Friday, August 22, 2008

How To Convert Dreams To Things?


Recently, I always dream. Sometimes, I dreamt about some enterprising ideas that I have never seen or heard in my life before. A month ago, I dreamt about a place, its structure and decoration, I was thinking to myself if I have the money to build I would probably own the world greatest zen's empire. Last night, I dreamt about tulips, lots of fresh tulips. The colour is so vibrant that I was thinking to myself when I woke up this morning - if I can find out the technology to preserve them as fresh and vibrant as what I saw in my dream, I could get rich from patent rights and selling the technology to food industry. 

Am I dreaming too much? Haha ..

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" 
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"The key to happiness is having dreams; the key to success is making them come true" - James Allen

No comments: