Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Don't Judge A Watch By Its Look

After extensive net research and price comparison for 4 weeks, I've finally bought my first Polar Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) watch last Thursday. I bought the F11 though I did mention once in my comments many weeks ago that it looks boring.

I shouldn't have judged the F11 by its look, it actually turns out to be a very good exercise partner and reliable calories counter. If you are a gym junkie, then F11 is an exerciser's dream comes true. A revolutionary heart rate monitor that creates a workout programme to guide me to my personal goals. The OwnIndex will determine my fitness level, track improvements, and provide motivation. The OwnCal feature counts the calories that I burn and the OwnZone feature will automatically determine each day's target zone. It also comes with a wearLink coded transmitter made from a soft, fabric material. The electrodes, which pick up the heart signals, are integrated right into the strap for added flexibility and comfort.

The instructions manual says it will display a trophy when I complete the workout programme designed for me based on my age, gender and fitness level. I am working towards receiving my first trophy from my F11!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you sure will. Explore the watch. Do HR training. In no time, you will be participating in the marathon with m :)

Pancake Queen said...

HaHa ... Thanks for your encouraging words! I would take baby steps first, I will start with a 10km run!!!