Saturday, October 20, 2007

Same Habit Or No Improvement

It's interesting to keep a blog, because with a click of the mouse you found out what you did last year this day.

What I couldn't believe is: last year exactly this time of the year I also wrote a posting on "I miss Brisbane".

Geez, is this called consistency in organising my life, or basically I have no improvement in the quality of my life?

ps: Don't laugh. HeHe ...
Note: I didn't draw the enclosed figure, I took it from www.medhorizons.com/quality.html.

3 comments:

K said...

You're right, one of the things I love about blogging is the going back to read old posts from months or years before. It's fun.

Thanks for stopping by earlier

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that we keep blogs as well. We will still know what are happening in our lives even we're parted by South China Sea :)

Pancake Queen said...

Thanks! It's a truly great feeling to check my blog this morning and found two comments!!

Guess what, I've finally get out of my "burning candles at both ends" phase. I am feeling energetic again!