Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What Keep Me Happy?

The top 8 things that keep me happy:

1. Parents: Papa and Mama are happy and jolly;

2. Siblings: Sister and Brother are meeting their goals and live happily with their respective spouse;

3. Good friends: They see me as a Friend and not fellow competitor;

4. First Pets: Ally & Bobby are healthy and chubby; and also the fact that Bobby waits for me everyday after work by the door with his little cute face;

5. Ex-Love: Heard from friends that Kenny did tell them he once loved me very much till he found a new girl who was his wife;

6. Work: My academic writing on gender has inspired a women group to research into glass ceiling & sticky floor syndromes;

7. Weight: "Busybodies" stop commenting on my weight;

8. Accessory: I love my new hairdo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please post your new hairdo here. I would love to see it, with or w/o the face :) And what's up with the weight thingy? Have you lost your "Lu Yu" (phoenix tv) figure?

Pancake Queen said...

HaHa ..... Vain Vain. "Lu Yu" is a thing of the past, now I've yo-yoing to my old size ;(

Yes, I'll post the new hairdo!

Anonymous said...

I think more importantly is to stay healthy. I encourage you to be more ative and exercise more for losing weight but the holistic healthier soul and body.

Trust me, you will feel more relaxed and happier.

Pancake Queen said...

Actually, I am back to my previous exercise regime.

One of the clerks gave me a flyer on seaweed slimming body wrap - TO MY NOT-SO-SURPRISE! I told her, in a smiling & confident way: Thanks, but I am at my right weight now. Furthermore, I prefer exercise to tone up than weird-smell seaweed body wrap.

I guess my reply has annoyed her. Really has annoyed her. HeHe.