Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Round The World In 24 Days

It's another 2 days before the premier of The Amazing Race Asia Season 1 on AXN.

In March this year when I saw The Amazing Race Asia 1 was advertising for recruit, I had the urge to ask my sister Woofhams to go for audition with me. I strongly believe we'll be a good pair of strong & smart siblings to win The Amazing Race Asia 1's Championship! It seems fun to travel 6 continents in 24 days for free.

HaHa ... BUT 3 things have held me from participating (OK, I am fussy!): (1) how to squeeze 4 weeks of belongings into one tiny backpack; (2) bad breath concern due to no time for proper hygiene care; and (3) I wish the host is not Allan Wu (he looks too enthusiastic for a host, he displays more of a contestant's enthusiasm in fact).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I don't mind going for it. It will be fun and challenging.

Yes, Allan Wu should not be the host.

Pancake Queen said...

Yeah! I'm always very keen to participate in a no-nonsense reality tv show, NOT those "make-believe" type. It really involves a lot of running, thinking, constructive arguing and keep moving forward. Lately I am very sick to be called "brainy but boring", "bookish", "nerdy", etc. I actually can be very sporty. I have won in many sprinting race before, and I played tennis, ran, boxing, lifted weight and went to gym regularly when I was in Brissie. I am not nerdy ;-(

HaHa ... BUT nerdy is the new black! ;p

Anonymous said...

You're not nerdy. You just need to re-coolect all the activities to reveal your true strength and personality :)

Pancake Queen said...

YES, I need to "re-find" myself!