Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Wonderful Witch Of Oz

When I was 9 and marginalised by popular girls in my class, I liked to visualise myself as a powerful white witch that could turn them into friendly girls with a twitch of my nose.

Whenever I am unhappy, I wish a broom would materialise at my very eyes and fly me up into the blue,blue sky.

I have a big green broom that I kept next to the file cabinet in my office.

I am most comfortable in my pink stilettos.

I am mesmerised with Bewitched, Mary Poppins, Kiki's Delivery Service and of course Harry Potter.

I have a deck of tarot cards and irrationally use it to solve my relationship dilemma.

Every now and then, I believe I have pink aura and I have GWP ie. Great Witch Power.

The sky is blue, the grass is green and please let us have our Halloween or else I will start ramble again ... haha. Trick or Treat, Happy Halloween!

No comments: