Friday, September 22, 2006

Let Us Be Friends

Ally: I hate my new hairstyle. I love my long fringe which could cover my eyes that I could completely ignore this black Bobby thing whenever he tries to say Hi to me. Ugh.

Bobby: I am so cool looking. I can't understand why this Ally thing doesn't like me. She steals my cheesebread, and barks at me every time when I try to befriend. I can never understand women. Ashton Kutcher, please guide me. Sigh.
Ally & Bobby: Why does Pancakeism always like to take our photo together? Can't she understand that love can't be compelled! Ugh.

Pancakeism: Well, I don't understand a thing about LOVE either!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very cute. Bobby has indeed grown fatter. He looks more fierce than Pickles.

I believe Pickles is watching both of them. Still miss Pickles very much!

Pancake Queen said...

Yes, we miss Pickles very much too. There were many times Papa and Mama called Bobby as Pickles during the first week when Bobby first arrived, and Bobby just stayed put not knowing what to do. I like that funny reaction on him! How I wish we could have Pickles & Bobby at the same time. They would make one cute pair of brothers - Sporty Pickles & Art-Farty Bobby!