Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lazy Person Cheesecake

Everyone who knows me well, knows that baking has never been my strength. A colleague has shared with me her passion in baking, and enthusiastically e-mailed me her one and only recipe that doesn't involve baking: No bake cheesecake. It reads easy. I am going to keep this recipe in my blog, so it's easy for me to find it when I feel like baking one after I retire haha!

Ingredients A:
1 cup yoghurt (250ml)
1 cup thickened cream (250 ml)
1 piece cream cheese (250 ml)
2 Tbs sugar
1 Tbs gelatine
2 Tbs hot water
1/2 packet jelly crystals

Ingredients B:
125g butter (melted)
200g Digestive biscuits

Instructions:
1. Dissolve gelatine in hot water and blend with ingredients A until smooth.
2. Crunch Digestive biscuits and add in melted butter. Mix well and press into pie tin to form a biscuit base.
3. Pour blended mixture over biscuit base.
4. Refrigerate cheesecake for about 1 hour or until the cheesecake is firm.
5. Cut and serve.

No comments: