Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hello ... Is It Me You Looking For?


HaHa ... I must begin this posting with a great laugh & a nice stack of fluffy pancakes.

Yesterday, I got fed up waiting 6 weeks for the 1gb mini SD card for my O2 handphone, so I bought a 256mb SD card instead. I was busy transferring files from "My Document" to "Storage Card" from 8pm and by 11.30ish pm I heard dialing out tone from my phone which I ignored initially. Then, 20 seconds later I heard a friend called out my name and he asked:

Hey what you looking me up for at such "early" hour? My gf told me she has begun to see you as a threat haha ...

I checked my call history and was shocked to find out that my phone has a life of her own! Nah ... in fact, I accidentally tapped the sensitive screen twice on 5 names, and my phone dialled out to these 5 persons w/o me realising. I apologised for inconvenience if 5 of you happened to read this posting - I dedicate this posting to all 5 of you to express my sincere apology.

ps: Don't blame me, blame O2. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was funny. I will check out your O2 this Friday :)

Pancake Queen said...

Yes! I'm beginning to like my O2 more and more - because she has becoming to behave more like me. I told all my friends, everything around me has a gender, and my handphone is a female! ;)