Monday, July 17, 2006

Eastern Romeo


Mama rented a video two days ago, and Mama told us that the boy who played the male lead role Akira in Eastern Juliet is the youngest son of one of our family friends. Geez, time really flies. The last time I saw Jackie (whom Taiwanese call Wu Zun), he was only 5 years old, sitting quietly at a corner of 1 + 1 Saloon. Now, this Bruneian boy is an actor in Taiwan. I believe he'll look even better if he's slightly tanner - he would look even better than Lee Hom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I even played with him before. Believe it or not?

Never expect he would emerge as a star, especially he has such a notorious brother Frankie :). Jackie is the Lee Hom type and Frankie is Stanley Huang type :)

Pancake Queen said...

I kept thinking this boy was Frankie in the first place, because Jackie should look more muscular with all the fitness zone weight training.

Speak of which, I am very fat these days. I must find more time to exercise.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is Jackie. Remember the boy who likes to play basketball? This is him.

Pancake Queen said...

Yes, he's Jackie, the youngest brother of Poh Yin. How time flies!