Saturday, June 17, 2006

Where Is The Love?

Three years ago this time in Brisbane, everywhere in the mall was playing Black Eyed Peas's "Where Is The Love". I love its rhythm and lyrics, and could play it 21 times continuously on repeat mode.

I love particularly this part of its lyrics:

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm getting older y'all people get colder
Most of us only care about money makin
Selfishness got us followin the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting their young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what the see in the cinema
Whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness and equality
Instead of spreading love, we're spreading anomosity
Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling down
It's no wonder why sometimes I'm feeling under
I gotta keep my faith alive, until love is found

No comments: