Thursday, June 22, 2006

Love Is All Around


One of my good friends has recently found her love. I feel so happy for her. She is a good woman. She is a friend who would cook for you, listen patiently to you, volunteer to drive you around when you are without a car.

"Love Is All Around" is one of my most favourite songs! It's good to listen to when you curl up with a cup of latte, sitting by your window looking at busy people and busy cars outside in a cold winter afternoon. This song is for you ... my friend:

To J & S:

I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Love is all around me
And so the feeling grows
It’s written on the wind

It’s everywhere I go
oh yes it is
So if you really love me Come on and let it show
You know I love you I always will

My mind’s made up by the way that I feel
There’s no beginning
There’ll be no end
‘Cause on my love You can depend

I see your face before me as I lay on my bed

I kinda get to thinking of all the things you said
oh yes I did You gave your promise to me And I gave mine to you
I need someone beside me in everything I do
oh yes I do
You know I love you I always will

My mind’s made up by the way that I feel
There’s no beginning

There’ll be no end
‘Cause on my love You can depend
Ooh, it’s written in the wind everywhere I go

So if you really love me Come on and let it show
Come on and let it show...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This latte looks like the latte from Barker's Inn in Singapore. It is a darn expesnive coffee but it looks extremely sweet to drink.

Pancake Queen said...

REALLY! Must be a great latte. I saw from a HK girl's blog where she demonstrated a photo of latte - where a rabbit face was designed with the aid of the foam and cocoa powder.