Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Love Boat

Those who were born during 1970s and before should be familiar with a TV drama called "The Love Boat". I still could recall how interesting it was every Tuesday urging our Mama to cook dinner earlier so my sister and I (my brother was still a baby when "The Love Boat" was first aired in Brunei) could watch the drama & not miss our dinner at the same time. Captain Merrill Stubing seemed so resourceful and Dr Adam Bricker was funny.

Today I am going to share another interesting "Love Boat" story. A swan fell in love with a swan-shaped paddle boat (which is 5 times his size) near the German town of Muenster. So what said in glossy magazines are right: Love is blind. However, in this German swan case - it also seems very A.I. (aka Artificial Intelligence).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was one of my favourite show. I love 'The Love Boat'. I told you we would sail on a big ship like 'The Love Boat' one day, remember?

To a little girl, to have so many facilities on the ship was like heaven.

Pancake Queen said...

Yeah, I still haven't realized my dream of travelling in a big boat yet. Have to work hard & earn more money. HeHe.