Sunday, June 04, 2006

Congratulations to Steve-n-Wei










There seems to be so many weddings going on lately. About three weeks ago, my cousin Linda married to her boyfriend of many years, Brian. Today is the big day of my another cousin, Steve, married to the woman of his dream, Wei-Wei. Next is the turn of my much younger cousin, Jeffery. Then, it might be followed by Colin, Boy-Boy, and then next June or August would be my own brother (Dato_K's) turn!

I love weddings, more specifically speaking, I love to attend weddings. I love the merrier atmosphere of weddings. Everyone laughs, everyone toasts. Kids running around, in-laws give funny speeches. It's a great opportunity for family to come together, reunion of friends you haven't met in a while, and also it's a focal point for boys to meet girls (and vice versa).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve oh Steve, finally announced 'Husband & Wife' with his bride. Finally I 'saw' the bride! It was a shame that I could not be home for his wedding.

Pancake Queen said...

When I was little ie. I am referring to 5-6 years old, I had the thought that marriage is for OLD PEOPLE. Now you are married, & would be Dato_K's turn soon, many of our younger cousins are married too - so I am older than old people! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Pancake Queen said...

A Letter of Appreciation from pancake Queen to all readers of Pancakeism:

"It is interesting to post your thoughts on the blog, it is even more interesting to hear positive & constructive feedbacks on your blog"

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»