Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Hamster

I've decided to name my hamster "Jiji". Initially, his name was "Harry Potter". If you may recall, my brother thinks he is more "Hagrid" than "Harry Potter". In the past 4 weeks, I found my hamster looked stupid every time I called him "Hagrid". Somehow, "Hagrid" reminds me of haggard (the name is too stressful). After watching the animation film "Kiki's Delivery Service", I've decided to name my hamster "Jiji".

I've taken some photos of Jiji yesterday, but they all turned out too dark because I took them using my Nokia7610 (probably it's high time to invest in a new handphone!?). I'll try post Jiji's photo here around Mothers' Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon Jiji is a better name. Easily to remember. I think the hamster can respond faster to this name. Haha!.

Pancake Queen said...

Jiji eats a lot! On Sunday, I ran out of his food, so I threw in CoCo-Pops (specifically, only two crumbs). He finished those crumbs under 5 minutes!!