Monday, May 01, 2006

Hocus-Pocus












Yesterday, I picked an animation film with the title "Kiki's Delivery Service". The story starts with Kiki eagers to leave home - wonder why?? Under the shining full moon, people gather to send Kiki off. Kiki is a 13 years-old witch-in-training. According to witch's tradition, she has to leave her home to spend a year alone in a new town to establish herself as a full witch. Kissing her mom and dad good-bye, Kiki sets herself on her mother's broom with her father's transistor radio and her closest companion, Jiji the black cat, at her side. And she flies off - to a new town, to a new adventure, and to a new life. She settles down at a beautiful seaside city of Korico where Kiki sets up a flying delivery service, to take advantage of the only magic she knows - flying a broom!

In fact, I found out from this animation film why Kirsten Dunst is nicked "Kiki". She is the voice over for "Kiki".

Just the other day, I dreamt I was looking at NY City from above (as if I was flying on a cloud). May be I was a witch in my past life?!

No comments: