Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Exclusive for Women





I was arranged by the host university to stay at FrauenHotel when I was in Berlin two months ago. It's a hotel exclusive for women guests only, and all their employees are women too.

Berlin has a few hotels like such. Inside the hotel, all rooms look very pleasant. I was given the largest room in the hotel (again, Thanks the host agency) and I love the orange, yellow & red colour design in the room. Given the time, I would love to re-design my room this way. I was also impressed by the two toffees they placed on my pillow when I checked in. No, I didn't eat them, I am not a sweets-craz woman. HaHa .....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

When I first looked at the pictures, I thought it was your room. Neat and yet colourful - your trademark.

Yes, you can re-design your room and I can be the judge when I'm home.

p/s: Sorry about the earlier 2 comments, they were posted and deleted by me. I mispelt a couple of words and wanted to delete the comment. Well, I didn't know the entries would still be there without content. So weird!

Pancake Queen said...

HaHa .. doesn't matter. In fact, I was surprised to see 3 comments appeared to yesterday's posting. And, I was thinking, geez, must be the "only women hotel" concept attracts a few women entrepreneurs and want to ask if I want a joint venture in Brunei ... I am too $$$-minded!

Yeah, love the concept of that room. But I have too many books in my current room! I need to strategise a good plan.