Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cold Winter In Turin









During my March trip, Turin is the city I like the most. I would like to visit Turin (or locals called Torino) again with my family. Turin is a grand old city, and this year it hosted the Winter Olympics and the Paralympics Games. I was lucky enough to be there during the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympic Games. Of course, I didn't manage to be at the venue. Due to the cold winter breeze and also advice given by my host (Madam Simone Ovart), I preferred to watch it from my 29 inches television in the hotel.

Turin's Museo Egizio is considered to be among the best museums of Egyptian artefacts after those in London and Cairo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I must save up to go these places. I will surely fall in love with these beautiful places and buildings.

Pancake Queen said...

Yes, Turin (to me) is the most beautiful city on earth that I've ever seen to date - good people, good food & good ice cream too!